Monday, May 5, 2014

[Archive] LITERAL ADDICTION's Review of Entasy



Brynn Myers is an adult paranormal romance/urban fantasy author. After considering writing a hobby for years, she's finally decided to turn her passion and talent into a career. She came into the paranormal book genre later than most but has always loved fairy-tales and all things magical. She uses that love to create her own charmed worlds by writing stories involving passionate, strong willed characters with something to discover. Brynn lives with her family in the Brevard County, Florida area.

Keep up with Brynn online at her Website, on Facebook, on Twitter, and on GoodReads.


Entasy
PROPHESIES OF THE NINE Book #0.5

Buy from Amazon / B&N

Kylah is the granddaughter of two Celtic goddesses but due to a tragedy Kylah's memories were taken to protect her. She has no idea who she really is but soon she will find out...soon she will have to confront her past in order to save her future.

**This book is not a YA read. This book contains a detailed sex scene and is not suitable for young readers.**


Our Review, by LITERAL ADDICTION's Bewitching Bella:

Let me start by saying when I finished this book, I sat there in stunned silence, running on a serious book high. Its not often I'm left speechless and the only coherent thought and sentence I could form was "HOLY S**T!!!"

Let's do this review a little different shall we?

Fast Paced - CHECK! I felt like I flew through the pages of this novella.

Enticing and Alluring - CHECK! I was on the edge of my seat through every page.

Great World Building - CHECK! Brynn must have a vault of ideas for this world in her head and she put in on the page beautifully. I felt I was able to dive right into it no problem.

Character Development - CHECK!!! I couldn't help but feel with these characters through every thing they went through. Yes we met a lot of characters BUT I didn't feel lost and I felt I got just enough about each character in so few pages that I already have my favorites and want their books and their happily ever afters NOW!!! Not to mention we get a mix of supernatural species which is always fun to see.

Heat - CHECK!! Very passionate!!!

I love when authors write a prequel to a series and set it up the way Brynn did in Entasy. In only a few short pages she had me begging for more. That's talent! The very last chapter I was shaking reading it, it left me stunned in the most enchanting way that I had to start the next book that very second.

I can see this series going for the long haul and that has me jumping for joy and screaming MORE!!!


Entasy


No comments:

Post a Comment