Monday, May 6, 2013

[Archive] LITERAL ADDICTION's Review of Mated to the Devil



Hello, my name is Eve Langlais. I'm a stay at home mom who works as a webmistress/customer service rep. In between juggling my three kids, hubby, and housework, I write romance--usually with werewolves or aliens lol.

Born in British Columbia, as a military brat, I have lived a little bit everywhere--Quebec, New Brunswick, Labrador, Virginia (USA) and finally, Ontario. My family and I currently live just outside Ottawa.

I love to write, and while I don't always know what my mind is going to come up with next, I can promise it will be fun, probably humorous and most of all romantic, because I love a HEA.

Thanks so much for coming by and checking me out. If you'd like to know more, read some excerpts or find out what's coming next, then please visit me at www.EveLanglais.com

Mated to the Devil
by Eve Langlais

Synopsis:
Not all pleasures are a sin...

Mina wants to put her seduction by a golden-eyed devil behind her, but the birth of her son, Jacques, renders that impossible. She tries to forget the only man who ever roused her passion, but when she notices her son exhibiting strange behavior—and less-than-human characteristics—she must face her past and learn to trust, and love, again.

Howling drunk, the one thing Remy clearly remembers is seducing Mina. A pity he didn’t think to get her address, especially since he marks her as his mate. When she disappears, he’s got plenty of time to regret, but he doesn’t get a chance to atone until she comes back into his life with an unexpected surprise.

Thrust into the role of father, Remy works to bond with his son while gaining forgiveness. But will he get the chance to truly make Mina his mate before danger threatens their fragile happiness?

Our Review, by LITERAL ADDICTION's Pack Alpha - Michelle L. Olson:

Oh, it has been much too long since I read an Eve Langlais book. I had forgotten how incredible they are. What an amazing story!!

Our heroine, Mina, ends up at a frat party with her cousins and quickly feels out of place. She's from an incredibly religious household, and it's hard for her to let go of the conditioning. But after getting a glimpse of a guy that turns her inside out, she's a bit confused.

Our hero, Remy, wasn't looking for his mate, but after catching one whiff of her his instincts kick in - both the dark and the light.

The circumstances of their eventual meeting were very dark, and led to some very intense moments - opposites attract, sparks flew, and the emotions made things even sexier. The circumstances following their encounter, however, were some of the most heart-felt I have read in a book in awhile and I was absolutely hooked from beginning to end.

I would love to tell you more, but I refuse to spoil it. You simply must read it yourself! Let me just say that Mina and Remy together are amazing - each providing what the other is missing and completing each other and their family on a way that neither had even hoped for.

LITERAL ADDICTION gives Mated to the Devil an easy 5 Skulls and can say it was one of the most gripping dark PNR books I have read in a good long while. I highly recommend it to Paranormal Romance readers and Eve Langlais fans far and wide!

Mated to the Devil



No comments:

Post a Comment